Do not stand at my grave and weep, 不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep. 我不在那里,也不曾睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow. 我是千万呼啸而去的风
I am the diamond glint on snow. 我是如钻石般闪耀的雪
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 我是洒满成熟麦田的阳光
I am the gentle autumn rain. 我是温柔的秋日的雨
When you wake in the morning hush, 当你在静谧的清晨醒来
I am the swift, uplifting rush. 我是褐色雨燕,急急飞起
I am the stars warmly gleaming, 我是温暖闪耀的星
over everyone's softly dreaming. 照耀每个人温柔的梦
I am in the birds that sing, 我是歌唱的鸟
I am in each lovely thing. 我存在于一切美好
Do not stand at my grave and weep. 不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I did not die. 我不在那里,也未曾离去
|
|